“For Yahweh of Armies has planned, and who can stop it? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?”
Isaiah 14 27 (World English Bible)
Individuals and groups alike will find themselves
discovering that every day is a new opportunity to see God’s touch on their lives as they journey through scripture to uncover that:
- No Matter Who You Are…
- No Matter How You Feel…
- No Matter What People Do…
- No Matter What Happens..
- No Matter Where You Are…
- No Matter How Little You Have…
- No Matter What You’ve Done…
- No Matter How Old You Are…
Paperback edition also available on Amazon.
Get six Bible based, inspirational messages by Virginia Ripple from the blog One Servant’s Heart all in one .zip file.
- Called to Forgive Called to Serve
- New Beginnings
- No Fear In Love
- The Boneyard
- The Dirty Little Penny
- The Hardest Commandment
Pay What You Want for the audiobook.
When we find ourselves stymied by what we think prayer should look like, it’s time to step back and think like a child. God loves each of us and wants to hear from us.
Prayer can be as complex as we want or as simple as we need, but sometimes we need a little help getting started. In this book you’ll discover the basics of:
- What prayer is
- Why we pray
- How to pray
- How to know your prayers are answered
From repetitions to labyrinths to dancing to journals, it is all Simply Prayer.
Or Pay What You Want for the audiobook.
When life seems impossible to cope with, God reaches out to remind us of his promises for our lives. Journey through scripture to meet God in new and unexpected ways as you discover what it means to “Fear Not!”
Anyone can use Fear Not to meet God in new and unexpected ways. Each of the eight sessions begins with an introduction, then moves on to a scripture reading (included), questions to ponder, a meditation picture and lastly a list of possible hands-on projects you can do.
The eight sessions are:
- Session 1 … God is always with us
- Session 2 … God is in control
- Session 3 … God keeps his promises
- Session 4 … God keeps us safe
- Session 5 … God provides for us
- Session 6 … God reveals himself to us
- Session 7 … God gives us new life
- Session 8 … God sends a Helper to us
buy the .pdf version here
- 72"What then shall we say about these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8 31 (World English Bible) *** God promises to be with us through everything, encouraging us to trust him through every situation we encounter. Individuals and groups alike will find themselves…
- 70"Arise; for the matter belongs to you, and we are with you. Be courageous, and do it." Ezra 10 4 (World English Bible) *** God promises to be with us through everything, encouraging us to trust him through every situation we encounter. Individuals and groups alike will find themselves discovering…
- 66"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4 13 (World English Bible) *** If you haven't already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they're published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up…
- 66"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, and flame will not scorch you." Isaiah 43 2 (World English Bible) *** God promises to be with us…
- 63"Jesus answered him, “You don’t know what I am doing now, but you will understand later." John 13 7 (World English Bible) *** God promises to be with us through everything, encouraging us to trust him through every situation we encounter. Individuals and groups alike will find themselves discovering that…