Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn’t count for anything?
In this month’s message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to the humble penny.
Scroll down to listen to the message under the picture of the penny or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email
address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 66In our lives, we can’t just look at a calendar and realize that a new beginning is just four days away. How do we cope in the meantime? In this month's message we take a look at Isaiah 61:10-62:3 to discover what it means to be in between new beginnings and…
- 55Through Matthew 16 21-23, we find reaching our personal goals, our dreams, maybe even our destinies becomes a real possibility when we begin acting more like Jesus and doing what is best for us rather than facing off with opponents. In this month's message we take a look at Matthew…
- 55Love without strings. How many of us have yearned for that at one time or another? In this month's message we take a look at 1 John 4:18 to discover how perfect love casts out fear. Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to…
- 53Through Ezekial 37 1-14, and with the help of Randy Travis's "Diggin Up Bones", we gain hope that God can resurrect our lives no matter how dry and scattered it may seem to us. In this month's message we take a look at Ezekial 37 1-14 to discover how God can…
- 50In Matthew 6 26-34, Jesus reminds us that God is in control, yet we continue to worry about each challenge and crisis we're in. In this month's message we take a look at Matthew 6 26-34 to better understand what it means to trust God will take care of our needs. Scroll down…