In Matthew 7 1-2, Jesus tells us that how we judge others will be used as the measurement of judgement for ourselves.
We know the fear of being seen as a bad parent, but what can we do about it? In this message we look at that fear and how to use Jesus’s admonition against casting judgement to escape it.
Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 80Loving the lovable is easy, but what are we to do with those we can't stand? In this month's message we take a look at John 15:9-17 to try to understand Jesus's command to his followers to "love one another as I have loved you." Scroll down to listen to the…
- 77Feel like you've failed God? Wonder how you're supposed to serve in the Kingdom? In this month's message we take a look at John 21:1-19 to see how Jesus helps Peter overcome his failure as a disciple and consider what God wants from each of us as we strive to…
- 44Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn't count for anything? In this month's message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to…
- 39Easter is quickly approaching and I believe the time leading up to that exciting Sunday is important to every Christian. Because of this, I'm offering a great deal on my ebooks and Bible studies that can help you prepare during this season of prayer. But first... A brief history of…
- 36Through Matthew 16 21-23, we find reaching our personal goals, our dreams, maybe even our destinies becomes a real possibility when we begin acting more like Jesus and doing what is best for us rather than facing off with opponents. In this month's message we take a look at Matthew…