In Joshua 1 9, God commands us to have courage, but we know that’s not always easy.
We’ve heard the stories of brave men and women of all ages who face terrifying situations and demonstrate a faith most of us can only wonder at. We hold them up as heroes, and rightly so. And yet, most of us will never face a situation like that, so we are left feeling somehow weaker, not knowing if we could ever be that brave, have that much faith. What do we know of fear and being strong in the face of terror?
The truth is, we all face overwhelming fear at some point in our lives. In this message, learn how to quiet your heart and mind to hear how God is taking care of you.
Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety. As an added bonus, scroll down to enjoy the clip I mention in this month’s message from Bruce Almighty.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 63In Matthew 6 26-34, Jesus reminds us that God is in control, yet we continue to worry about each challenge and crisis we're in. In this month's message we take a look at Matthew 6 26-34 to better understand what it means to trust God will take care of our needs. Scroll down…
- 54Easter is quickly approaching and I believe the time leading up to that exciting Sunday is important to every Christian. Because of this, I'm offering a great deal on my ebooks and Bible studies that can help you prepare during this season of prayer. But first... A brief history of…
- 48*** God promises to be with us through everything, encouraging us to trust him through every situation we encounter. Individuals and groups alike will find themselves discovering that every day is a new opportunity to see God’s touch on their lives as they journey through scripture to uncover that: No…
- 44Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn't count for anything? In this month's message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to…
- 42“Don’t be afraid.” Exodus 14 13 Everyone at some point in their lives experiences something that scares them, something that seems impossible to overcome. For one it may be the diagnosis of an illness. For another it may be a looming mountain of debt. For yet another it is the…