In Matthew 6 26-34, Jesus reminds us that God is in control, yet we continue to worry about each challenge and crisis we’re in.
In this month’s message we take a look at Matthew 6 26-34 to better understand what it means to trust God will take care of our needs.
Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 63In Joshua 1 9, God commands us to have courage, but we know that's not always easy. We’ve heard the stories of brave men and women of all ages who face terrifying situations and demonstrate a faith most of us can only wonder at. We hold them up as heroes, and…
- 53Easter is quickly approaching and I believe the time leading up to that exciting Sunday is important to every Christian. Because of this, I'm offering a great deal on my ebooks and Bible studies that can help you prepare during this season of prayer. But first... A brief history of…
- 50Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn't count for anything? In this month's message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to…
- 48“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16 16 Whether it is in the face of a delighted child or the crash of thunder during a storm, God reveals himself to us. Sometimes he catches our attention in a way we cannot ignore, like when he…
- 46“He is not here, for he has risen.” Matthew 28 6 As the winter snows melt away, new life begins to rise from the earth. Babies are born and plants sprout new leaves. Each spring life is resurrected from something that looked dead. In a similar way, each day brings new…