Love without strings. How many of us have yearned for that at one time or another?
In this month’s message we take a look at 1 John 4:18 to discover how perfect love casts out fear.
Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 55Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn't count for anything? In this month's message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to…
- 51Through Ezekial 37 1-14, and with the help of Randy Travis's "Diggin Up Bones", we gain hope that God can resurrect our lives no matter how dry and scattered it may seem to us. In this month's message we take a look at Ezekial 37 1-14 to discover how God can…
- 51"Jesus answered him, “You don’t know what I am doing now, but you will understand later." John 13 7 (World English Bible) *** God promises to be with us through everything, encouraging us to trust him through every situation we encounter. Individuals and groups alike will find themselves discovering that…
- 50In our lives, we can’t just look at a calendar and realize that a new beginning is just four days away. How do we cope in the meantime? In this month's message we take a look at Isaiah 61:10-62:3 to discover what it means to be in between new beginnings and…
- 48In Galations 6 1-10, Paul tells us we must be mindful of our thoughts, words and actions lest we reap sour grapes rather than sweet apples. In this month's message we take a look at Galations 6 1-10 and consider how sowing seeds of love and kindness will bring the harvest of…