Through Matthew 16 21-23, we find reaching our personal goals, our dreams, maybe even our destinies becomes a real possibility when we begin acting more like Jesus and doing what is best for us rather than facing off with opponents.
In this month’s message we take a look at Matthew 16 21-23 to discover how “playing our own game” rather than doing what we think others expect from us can help us reach our potential.
Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to read it in its entirety.
You can also purchase your copy of Messages from One Servant’s Heart – Vol 1 today. Scroll down for more information.
Called to Forgive Called to Serve
No Fear In Love
The Dirty Little Penny
The Hardest Commandment
If you haven’t already, sign up for my monthly newsletter to get sneak peeks (such as first chapters before they’re published) and special prices just for fans. Just enter your email address in the sidebar and click subscribe. Sign up today and download my thank you gift Behind the Scenes: The Malkin Stories.
- 55Wonder how God really sees you? Think your life doesn't count for anything? In this month's message we take a look at Luke 15: 11-32 to get a glimpse at how important God thinks we are as we dig into the story of the prodigal son as it relates to…
- 50“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16 16 Whether it is in the face of a delighted child or the crash of thunder during a storm, God reveals himself to us. Sometimes he catches our attention in a way we cannot ignore, like when he…
- 49In Psalm 47, God tells us to let go of our worries, yet, like the disciples in Mark 4 35-41, we fear the storms in our lives are bigger than the power of Jesus. In this month's message we take a look at Psalm 47 and Mark 4 35-41 to better understand…
- 49In our lives, we can’t just look at a calendar and realize that a new beginning is just four days away. How do we cope in the meantime? In this month's message we take a look at Isaiah 61:10-62:3 to discover what it means to be in between new beginnings and…
- 46Love without strings. How many of us have yearned for that at one time or another? In this month's message we take a look at 1 John 4:18 to discover how perfect love casts out fear. Scroll down to listen to the message or click on the pdf download link to…